SuzieQ is an open-source network observability tool that allows you to query, explore and analyse your network like you have never been able to before. For example, SuzieQ is perfect for:
- Validating the network pre and post an NOS upgrade.
- Troubleshooting issues centrally without having to log in to each device individually.
- Understanding what is running or configured in the network such as versions, IP addresses, etc. Useful for configuration compliance auditing.
By the end of this bootcamp, you will be able to automate the troubleshooting, validation and analysis of your network using the various SuzieQ APIs/interfaces, along with being able to build structured tests and generate HTML reports using the Python testing framework - Pytest.
In this bootcamp, you will learn,
- Introduction to SuzieQ
- Deploying SuzieQ
- Inventory and Namespaces
- Services and Tables
- Available tables
- Time-based analysis
- Python Library
- REST API
- Integrating SuzieQ with Pytest
- Prerequisites: Basic Python and networking knowledge.
- Price: £295
- Duration: 1 day
- EU Session: TBC
- US Session: TBC
- Delivery: Remote instructor-led classes