A Quick Sneak Peek
Here's a quick sneak peek into what's been happening in the Packet Coders community ...
- New monthly guest speaker sessions from industry leaders in the network automation space.
- August will see:
- Guest speaker John Capobianco, where we will be learning about his journey into network automation and his new project Merlin.
- Additional meetups including demo sessions around how to improve your code quality using formatting and linting tools such as Pylint, Flake8, Black, isort and Bandit.
- Previous meetup demos have included SuzieQ, Batfish snapshot forking/differential comparisons and also a VSCode 101.
Learn more about our membership below:
Latest Packet Coders Posts/Videos
Just in case you`ve missed them, here are the latest posts and videos from the Packet Coders site and YouTube channel.
Open Source Releases
Writing code is easy, but writing good, clean code is hard.
This guide breaks down the various aspects of writing clean code, in an easy to follow way. Well recommended!
- Full deep-dive course library (inc. Batfish, pyATS, Netmiko)
- Code repositories inc. full course code, scripts and examples
- 24x7 Multi-vendor labs (Arista, Cisco, Juniper)
- Private online community
- Monthly online meetups
- Monthly guest speakers
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Cancel your membership at any time.
FREE Network Automation Tips
The latest network automation tips, delivered weekly!
You've successfully subscribed to Packet Coders.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Nearly there! To activate your account, please click the link in the email we just sent you.