Fancy advancing your knowledge and skills within the world of opensource networking and SDN/NFV?
Then you are in luck. The great guys at the Linux Foundation have released these FREE training courses to suit your needs, with the courses covering topics such as:
- Open Compute Project, ONIE, Akraino
- FD.io, OVS, IO Visor, DPDK, Open Dataplane, P4
- OpenSwitch , Open Network Linux , FRR, DANOS, SONIC, FBOSS
- OpenDayLight, Tungsten Fabric (OpenContrail) , ONOS, CORD, Open Security Controller
- ONAP, OPNFV
- PNDA, SNAS.
The course links can be found below:
Intro to ONAP: Complete Network Automation (LFS163)
Intro to OPNFV: NFV Acceleration (LFS164)
Intro to Open Source Networking Technologies (LFS165)
- Full deep-dive course library (inc. Batfish, pyATS, Netmiko)
- Code repositories inc. full course code, scripts and examples
- 24x7 Multi-vendor labs (Arista, Cisco, Juniper)
- Private online community
- Monthly online meetups
- Monthly guest speakers
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Cancel your membership at any time.
FREE Network Automation Tips
The latest network automation tips, delivered weekly!
You've successfully subscribed to Packet Coders.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Nearly there! To activate your account, please click the link in the email we just sent you.