Fancy learning about all the new OpenStack Infrastructure tech? Then Open Infrastructure Days UK 2019 could be for you…
Tell me more!
OpenInfra Days UK 2019 is a two-day (1st-2nd April) event focusing on four subject areas, loosely arranged into tracks: Open Compute Project (OCP), Scientific Computing, Cloud Native, and OpenStack.
The first day will feature talks and presentations from operators, developers and end users across a number of ecosystems and problem areas including open hardware, container and cluster management software, resource management, automation, scientific and research computing, continuous integration and delivery, and more!
Well… there are,
- Over 50 speakers telling all sorts of stories of their experiences with open source infrastructure and cloud.
- 4 tracks - Cloud Native Computing Computing, Open Compute, Scientific Computing and of course Open Infrastructure.
- A workshop day that consists of 6 workshops, on Istio, Kubernetes, Ansible, Kata Containers, OpenStack Upstream, and Zuul.
- Participating organisations include Monzo, UK Atomic Energy Authority, G-Research, STFC, http://Booking.com and many more.
When it comes to networking there are a few talks (shown below) you should certainly consider:
- Edgecore Networks on OCP
- Sonic - Enabling Fast Evolution in the Network
How to Register
To register go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openinfra-days-uk-2019-tickets-54916046373