About This Course
Learn how to configure your network using Netmiko.
Netmiko is an open-source multi-vendor Python SSH library that simplifies the process of configuring and obtaining data from your network devices.
In this course, you will learn,
- How to send device commands and retrieve the response.
- How to configure a device.
- How to parse the device output into structured data using TTP, pyATS Genie, and TextFSM.
- How to reduce run times by using multi-threading.
- About the different tuning options, such as the delay factor, global delay factor and FastCLI.
- How to debug Netmiko using the different logging options.
This course, also provides,
- A hands-on 24x7 multi-vendor lab.
- Full code repo of all examples and scripts.