This lesson is part of the Network Configuration with Scrapli Course.
In this lesson, we will cover:
- Netmiko vs Scrapli – async/sync support.
- Netmiko vs Scrapli – supported platforms.
- Netmiko vs Scrapli – supported transports.
- Netmiko vs Scrapli – supported extensions.
- Netmiko vs Scrapli – supported parsing libraries.
When it comes to the question of Netmiko vs Scrapli, there is no magic answer. Each tool has similarities, but there are also differences. Therefore, this lesson takes an unbiased view of each and gives you the necessary information to make a decision based on your use case.
For those of you who are new to Netmiko, it is also a Python Library for connecting and interacting with devices via SSH. If you would like to learn more, here is the link to our Netmiko course.