Batfish is an open-source network analysis tool that models your network so that you can validate your network changes before pushing them into your live network. With Batfish, you can validate configuration, simulate network failure, test ACL behaviour and a TON more!
By the end of this bootcamp, you will be able to automate the validation and analysis of your network in terms of configuration, routing, forwarding and ACL behaviour through both Python-based scripts and CI integration.
In this bootcamp, you will learn,
- Batfish basics.
- How to install Batfish.
- Panda DataFrame basics.
- Configuration analysis.
- Control-plane (BGP and OSPF) analysis.
- Routing table based analysis.
- L2 Forwarding analysis.
- L3 Forwarding analysis.
- ACL analysis.
- Snapshot forking to perform impact analysis.
- Differential comparison.
- Ansible Batfish.
- Integrating Batfish with Pytest.
- Integrating Batfish into CI.
- Prerequisites: Basic Python and networking knowledge.
- Price: £595
- Duration: 2 days
- EU Session: 28-29th March 2022
- US Session: 30-31st March 2022
- Delivery: Remote instructor-led classes.