I'm pleased to announce a new addition to the PacketFlow membership - the PacketFlow Monthly Meetup.
Each meetup will be 100% remote (via Zooom) and provide everyone with the opportunity to meet other members, get involved in Q+A and also watch live demos on the latest network automation technologies.
- Meetups will run on the 1st Wednesday of every month at 8 pm GMT+1.
- If you cannot make this time due to time zones etc please DM me, and I will look into additional sessions.
- The 1st session will be held on the 5th May 2021.
- Full deep-dive course library (inc. Batfish, pyATS, Netmiko)
- Code repositories inc. full course code, scripts and examples
- 24x7 Multi-vendor labs (Arista, Cisco, Juniper)
- Private online community
- Monthly online meetups
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Cancel your membership at any time.
You've successfully subscribed to Packet Coders.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Nearly there! To activate your account, please click the link in the email we just sent you.