Network Automation Tips
The latest network automation tips, delivered weekly!
VScode is extremely popular free open source IDE. Which is great for Network Automation. Here are 3 VSCode shortcuts that can save you a TON of time!
Search Across All Files
- Highlight the text you want to search for.
- Execute search:
Convert to Lower/Uppercase
- Highlight the text you want to convert.
- Select all instances.
- Open the Command Palette via:
- Select the nessecary function from the Command Palette.
- Full deep-dive course library (inc. Batfish, pyATS, Netmiko)
- Code repositories inc. full course code, scripts and examples
- 24x7 Multi-vendor labs (Arista, Cisco, Juniper)
- Private online community
- Monthly online meetups
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Cancel your membership at any time.
Subscribe to Packet Coders
Subscribe today and get access to our private newsletter and latest updates!
You've successfully subscribed to Packet Coders.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Nearly there! To activate your account, please click the link in the email we just sent you.