About This Course
Learn how to configure your network with Scrapli.
Scrapli is the latest open-source tool to hit the industry. Its fast, lightweight, and extremely flexible!
In this course, you will learn,
- What is Scrapli? Its common-uses and features.
- The main differences between Netmiko and Scrapli.
- How to install Scrapli.
- Scrapli's supported transports, the pros and cons to each, and how to configure Scrapli to use different transport types.
- Scrapli AsyncIO. What is AsyncIO? and how to build a Scrapli AsyncIO script.
- How to configure a device using Scrapli.
- Response objects and how to perform error handling.
- How to perform parsing using TTP, Genie and TextFSM.
- Scrapli extensions, such as Nornir Scrapli, Scrapli Cfg and Scrapli Netconf.
This course, also provides,
- A hands-on 24x7 multi-vendor lab.
- Code repository of course code and scripts.